After 4 months I would like to share some thoughts which I wrote right after one conference between 1. and 5. November 2006. but didn't pubilshed them until now...

Everybody talking that first conference in any AIESEC career is special, unforgettable for ever. Of course all of them are thinking on National Leadership Development Seminar, shortly NLDS. I didn’t realize that in my time when I was new AIESEC member. But “now”, in November 2006, after to years of AIESEC career I got second chance, to feel atmosphere of one NLDS, to experience conference such is NLDS, as a member of National Team (MC) of AIESEC Serbia.

Now, after my first NLDS I can say that I can understand people when they are talking about this conference. It is really special, unique atmosphere, people… everything! It is really hard to experience something as NLDS on any other conference or life situation.

I can say that this was the best conference ever for me, the best in my AIESEC life until now!

I would like to say thank you to my MC Team 2006/07 on this opportunity, Facilitators Team and Facilitator Supports, Organizing Committee (OC) Team and delegates of course!!! You changed my life!!! I will never forget this conference!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote Earth!